Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Funday

So Sunday Funday is totally the name of one of my favorite Essie Nail Polish colors.  It is the perfect shade of pink orange.  


But that is not what this post is about.  In the spirit of Sunday Funday I have decided to post something that makes my day a little more fun.  It might be a You Tube video, gif, buzz feed, another person's blog post.  Anything really that makes me laugh and made my day a little better. 

Today's Sunday Funday comes from Kid President.  Considering the fact that is has over 4 million views you have probably already seen it, but I do not care.  I love this kid and want to adopt him from his obviously great family.  



If you are looking for some fun blog posts might I recommend:

The Other Juliet and her post Movies gave me an unrealistic expectation about the holidays
Nina at The Grand Adventures of Me will make you fear going to bed. 
Helene's post about Tomorrowland made me want to go tomorrow. 


4 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good color for my nails- might try Sunday Funday out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky orange nail colors are my favorite!!

    Great idea for Sunday posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this color a couple of weeks ago =) I like your idea of a Sunday Funday post.

    ReplyDelete