Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Family Fun

This weekend was full of all the great things that make me love fall: pumpkins, Friday night lights, sweaters, and boots.

This weekend May invited some friends over to the house to carve pumpkins.  All of the kids are international students from China and had never participated in this tradition.  Clearly we needed to get some pumpkins and go to town on these bad boys.

Below are a lot of pictures from the day because those can be more fun than a long post of words.

I love getting messy!




May's pumpkin.

This kid is so skinny, but eats like a fatty.  Love it!

Crazy girl, crazy pumpkin. 

Karen!

May's first pumpkin
E for Erica.  May had to draw it on there so I could cut it. I am NOT artistic at all. 

Brother/ Sister combo team. 

The whole gang. 


I also felt the need to share May's outfit with you.  She really wanted to look like the baby on her shirt I am pretty sure she succeeded.


I also went to the schools football murder game.  Our boys try hard, but football and Asian students do not usually go together.  At halftime they were down 64 to 8.  They tried, but man those Friday Night Lights were a little dim this week


Sami's Shenanigans

3 comments:

  1. this looks so fun! I love carving pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! And I love those sea salt and pepper chips, haha!!

    I went to a pumpkin patch yesterday and we were thiiiiiis close to bringing a big pumpkin home until I realize that we live on the 3rd floor and it might not be so fun to carve a pumpkin if it's only us who'd be looking at it haha!

    I'm glad that you had a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! I love carving pumpkins and baking the seeds. We have a big ol one sitting on the front porch I can't wait to dig into!

    ReplyDelete