Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

14 for 2

This weekend was truly low key.  I had great plans to attend the rodeo, but my friend's phone stinks and she missed the texts about what time to meet and we missed it.  Curse you iPhone!

On a happy note May brought me a lovely snack in the form of a marshmallow minion.  We then decided to take a photo with Kevin and Gatsby.  Then May took a picture of me eating Kevin.  

Below are our lovely photos of a very typical Saturday night. 




To get two photos we had to take 14 photos.  That is right folks 14 attempts to get 2 somewhat OK pictures on Instagram.  Below are my favorite attempts at looking cute and utterly missing the mark 

I am scared of Kevin

 I only have half a head

This smells bad 

My Christian Aguilera impersonation.

My Godfather face. 

I am so sad that I am going to eat this! 

I really love this conversation we are having, Kevin.


Let me ponder that very interesting thought as I take a bite of my minion. 

Do you remeber a time when digital cameras were not a thing.  This little photo shoot would have cost $5 back in the day of film development. 

As always you can follow me on instagram to see my best attempts at photography make it on social media - @ericajt. 



1 comment: