Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stop It!

I have a great friend that will always say "Stop it!" whenever you say somehitng playful.  For example when I told him that I need the whole country of China to lose my email address, his response was "stop it!"

Today I only have a little montage of photos of Penny in her various sleeping positions from the weekend.  This impulse purchase is the one that has caused me to loose the most sleep in my life, but dang it if I don't adore that little sleepy head. 

You are so cute!  Stop it!
The small photos from top to bottom: The first time she met rawhide, taking her for a walk usually results in me carrying her around the neighborhood as she sleeps, drinking water is so hard.  The large pictures are just of her being so cute. 

I hope you have a lovely day and find a puppy to hug! 




2 comments:

  1. haha I've never heard some one say stop it in that way. that puppy is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the on of her sleeping under the chair. So sweet

    ReplyDelete