Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Favs - Hockey, Hockey, Hockey!

Happy Friday!  This week has been a doozy!  Staying at work until 6 for Parent Teacher Conferences can really take it out of you.  One of my co-workers actually went to take a nap during his lunch break yesterday only to be woken up by a cop tapping on his car window.  He had to explain that he wasn't a drug addict sleeping it off in the car, but an overworked teacher. Due to immense sleepiness I am choosing my favorite, favorite thing for the week - The return of hockey!

I have been waiting all summer for hockey to return and it finally did.  Last night was the home opener at the Honda Center, and you better believe I was there in Row U with my comrades who couldn't pay $200 for seats by the glass. 

It was quite the exciting game and the Ducks shut out the Rangers 6-0. 


I need to add one player in particular to my favorite list, Jonas Hiller.  We have had a rocky relationship, it seemed like every game I went to last year we lost if he was in the net.  This year we started strong and Hiller and I are cool, for now.  Besides there is this picture of him in the world so he cant be all bad right?

It is time to get back to work, but I hope you have a lovely Friday and find some Fall fun!  I am having a fall fun weekend full of pumpkins, football, and slouchy sweaters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment