Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Don't Ya Guitar Fret Songs Of The Week

Good morning!  I am sitting here are my house waiting for the TV man to come and bring me cable.  IT is quite exciting because I have not had cable in over three years.  Party Down. 

While I am sitting here waiting for the man who can come any time between 8 and 12 I thought I would bring you my playlist of songs that just make me so darn happy. 



Roar by Katy Perry

I am sorry but if you do not immediately get up and start dancing and singing when this song comes on I will just have to assume you do not have a heart.  I know it is a silly song, but golly I love it. 

I Crashed My Car Into A Bridge by Icona Pop
This song is so far beyond silly I can not even handle it.  If they can make crashing their car into a bridge this happy i would love to meet them for when something really great happens. 
Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard by Paul Simon
I love the sweet melodies of Paul Simon!  The beats and tone of this song always make me happy. 
We Were Us with Miranda Lambert and Keith Urban
I can not have a list of songs that does not include at least one country song.  Even if you don't love country I think you will love what Keith and Miranda have done here. 
You Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi
Maybe it is because they are coming to the Staples Center in a week and I desperately want to go, but no one will go with me.  Or it is because I want to make Barney Stinson proud that I have the first track of his Get Pumped CD on the list, Whatever the reason I can't help but sing this song. 


Jose just showed up to give me my stories so I need to peace out.  Happy jammin' my friends!

 photo Signature_zps032dabba.png

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it, i do a playlist of the week every saturday, puts me in a good mood.

    ReplyDelete