Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

A ZBB Weekend!

Welcome back from your weekend fun.  I realized I fell of the face of the blog earth last week.  I have no excuse, except my cute puppy that wakes me up twice a night and makes me too sleep to think.  Oh and the fact that I am a crazy person and I decided to write a book in the month of November.  Any free writing time or creativity has gone toward that goal.

I know that the month of November will continue to be nuts like butts and I do not want to beat myself up over the fact that I am not posting award winning material for a month.  I want to continue posting and sharing.  My goal is a photo and a short recap each day.  I am pretty sure I can handle this.

Thanks so much for sticking with me as I take some time and write this book.  It honestly has been a dream of mine since forever so I feel like it is time to crack down and write.

The big event this weekend was going to see Zac Brown Band at the Hollywood Bowl.

I saw them at Stagecoach last year and I fell in love.  They are an incredible talented band and I am just in awe of their amazingness.

I will say I enjoyed them so much more at Stagecoach than at the Bowl.  They played most of their hits, but they also did 8 covers. 8!  It was weird.

We also had the strangest people sitting around us.  To my left we had Smokey Joe and the gang who had the crappy smelling pot on the planet.  Behind us was man with gun like clapping.  To the right was boy who thought we were hot and girlfriend who wanted to kill us for NOT talking to her jerk boy. It was weird.

Because of all the weirdos we were afraid to ask anyone to take our picture at the concert.  So here our our selfies in the parking lot and on the shuttle to Pasadena.

Parking Lot Party!
Shuttle Bus Party!
The Hollywood Bow =l is a pretty location even from a million miles away.

Oh yeah they came out in these outfits and played The Devil Went Down to Georgia.  It was both amazing and strange.  I am still recovering.
I have decided this song is about me because it says "she has legs that go to heaven"  Hello!  Totally me!  Also when I get engaged I would be OK with my man playing this song for me.  He literally needs to play this song on a guitar and sing the sweet melodies himself.  I don't think that is asking too much right?


Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. Are you doing NaNoWriMo???? I'm so jealous. That is like my goal after graduation - if I don't get into grad school directly, that is. I've wanted to do it for the past 3 years, but November is like undergrad's month from Hades. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete